Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: .mac account  (Read 3660 times)

chace

.mac account
« on: April 02, 2007, 03:45:26 pm »

Hello. Any help is appreciated!!!

I'm a .mac member.

I've created a web page in Lightroom and would like to upload it to my .mac hard drive in cyberspace.....(Aperture does this with one freakin button I might add called "Publish to my .MAC account").

....SO in Lightroom....in the custom settings window where it asks for your FTP Server / path, etc.....what does a .mac member put in here?

thxs!

francois

.mac account
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 09:26:56 am »

Hello. Any help is appreciated!!!

I'm a .mac member.

I've created a web page in Lightroom and would like to upload it to my .mac hard drive in cyberspace.....(Aperture does this with one freakin button I might add called "Publish to my .MAC account").

....SO in Lightroom....in the custom settings window where it asks for your FTP Server / path, etc.....what does a .mac member put in here?

thxs!
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I use Transmit ([a href=\"http://www.panic.com]Panic.com[/url]) to upload to .Mac but I believe that it's impossible to use Lightroom FTP upload feature directly.
However read this entry on Adobe Lightroom Journal blog.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 09:30:33 am by francois »
Francois

chace

.mac account
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 10:50:13 am »

Wow. It works.

Francois! I owe you a dinner at a restaurant of your choice in LA....to be claimed at any time in the future!

by the way....

I called Adobe....no help.....clueless as to how to help.

I called Apple.....same. In fact, there is no such animal as a .mac support member.

thxs again!!!! 1.800.FRANCOIS

francois

.mac account
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 11:06:00 am »

Wow. It works.

Francois! I owe you a dinner at a restaurant of your choice in LA....to be claimed at any time in the future!

by the way....

I called Adobe....no help.....clueless as to how to help.

I called Apple.....same. In fact, there is no such animal as a .mac support member.

thxs again!!!! 1.800.FRANCOIS
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=110405\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Good to hear it worked for you.  I'll remember your offer next time I'm in LA but I've got to admit that my last visit there was in 1999... a long time ago.

I'm not surprised by the lack of support from both Adobe and Apple, though.

Francois

DONR

.mac account
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 11:39:49 am »

I JUST SAW YOUR WONDERFUL SOLUTION AND WILL TRY. THANK YOU SO MUCH I TOO WILL PROVIDE DINNER IN HOUSTON
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 11:40:27 am by DONR »
Pages: [1]   Go Up