Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gitzo 1548 Giant carbon fiber tripod  (Read 4647 times)

Jack Flesher

• www.getdpi.com
Gitzo 1548 Giant carbon fiber tripod
« on: April 01, 2007, 11:23:58 am »

I have a nearly-new Gitzo carbon fiber, 1548 Giant (6 leg sections, extends to about 8 feet tall) for sale.  It is only a about 3/4 pound heavier than the regular 4-section 5-foot tall 1548 and you don't need to extend the last 2 or 3 leg sections for normal use, but they're there if you do need the height.  I used it three times for a project and no longer need it.  It never saw the sand or dirt, and is in like-new shape, complete with box and all the original stuff.  

Asking $650, paypal is fine.  Email me at jbflesher-at-mn-dot-com if interested.

Thanks,
Jack
[url=http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/

mcole

Gitzo 1548 Giant carbon fiber tripod
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 08:13:02 pm »

I have a nearly-new Gitzo carbon fiber, 1548 Giant (6 leg sections, extends to about 8 feet tall) for sale.  It is only a about 3/4 pound heavier than the regular 4-section 5-foot tall 1548 and you don't need to extend the last 2 or 3 leg sections for normal use, but they're there if you do need the height.  I used it three times for a project and no longer need it.  It never saw the sand or dirt, and is in like-new shape, complete with box and all the original stuff. 

Asking $650, paypal is fine.  Email me at jbflesher-at-mn-dot-com if interested.

Thanks,
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=110052\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Is this still for sale?

Thanks,
Michael
mcolephoto-at-mac-dot-com
Pages: [1]   Go Up