Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aptus 22 and CF card problems  (Read 3846 times)

savagegibson

Aptus 22 and CF card problems
« on: March 27, 2007, 09:44:45 am »

Does anyone other than me have problems with their Aptus 22 and CF cards? I find that when I switch back and forth from tethered to CF shooting that sometimes the back has trouble recognizing that a card is inserted?

I can go in to more detail about the problem, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and how they solved it.

Josh

berg

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 07:27:18 pm »

Does anyone other than me have problems with their Aptus 22 and CF cards? I find that when I switch back and forth from tethered to CF shooting that sometimes the back has trouble recognizing that a card is inserted?

I can go in to more detail about the problem, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and how they solved it.

Josh
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=108963\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Josh i wouldnt tether with my card in the slot. Your computer will think your DB is a CF card reader
so you need to eject before you disconnect.

I shoot Aptus 75 and tether with Leaf Capture 10.1 Beta v.

berg

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 02:30:48 am »

Josh i wouldnt tether with my card in the slot. Your computer will think your DB is a CF card reader
so you need to eject before you disconnect.

I shoot Aptus 75 and tether with Leaf Capture 10.1 Beta v.

berg
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=109250\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I sometimes forget to take the card out when I get back to shooting tethered. Most of the time there is no problem but sometime I get weird errors, lock-ups, etc.

Taking out the card solves that problem.

The only problem I have sometimes shooting to CF Card is that the screen hangs or even the complete back hangs. The only solution is to remove the battery and reboot the thing.

These are basically the only problems I have.

I am using an Aptus17 BTW.

tomholland

• http://www.tomhollandphoto.com
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 01:36:08 am »

where did you get leaf capture 10.1 beta? what does it have, and not have (ie Bugs, etc)

tomholland

• http://www.tomhollandphoto.com
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 01:38:11 am »

where did you get leaf capture 10.1 beta? what does it have, and not have (ie Bugs, etc)

berg

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 03:11:51 am »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=109542\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I got the 10.1 from my dealer as a test, it will be realesed i think in june/juli if all goes well.
It has live video, grid and overlay option and much more stability, it allso fetures a color slider.

Since it is a beta or even in an early stage of development it is only to show what is to come, and
i think Leaf this time around are doing a good job. I my self are looking foreward to it.

berg

deelight

• http://
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 04:53:11 am »

I got the 10.1 from my dealer as a test, it will be realesed i think in june/juli if all goes well.
It has live video, grid and overlay option and much more stability, it allso fetures a color slider.

Since it is a beta or even in an early stage of development it is only to show what is to come, and
i think Leaf this time around are doing a good job. I my self are looking foreward to it.

berg
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=109565\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Interesting!

I found the 10.1 beta to be less stable (I shoot tethered on iMac G5 2,1) and swiched back to 10.0.4 - maybe it runs better on Intel (sound   ) macs...

The new features are great, the live video helps very much when shooting on LF.

Best regrads!

Clem

berg

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 06:23:28 am »

Interesting!

I found the 10.1 beta to be less stable (I shoot tethered on iMac G5 2,1) and swiched back to 10.0.4 - maybe it runs better on Intel (sound   ) macs...

The new features are great, the live video helps very much when shooting on LF.

Best regrads!

Clem
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=109577\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Dear Clem
I use intel based mac, and did have problems in the beginning. I erased all existing leaf software
installed the latest java 10.4.5.0 and then installed the beta 10.1.
I then installed the AKSUSB install.forced in utilities for the live video.
Now it seems to work perfect.

best
berg
Pages: [1]   Go Up