Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom Header  (Read 2970 times)

john@themews.f2s.com

Lightroom Header
« on: March 23, 2007, 05:26:50 pm »

Hello, I have Lightroom installed on a Windows XP system and on a Windows XP X64 system. on the XP system I have a minimise button in the top righthand corner of Lightroom. But there are no buttons in the top right hand corner of Lightroom on the XP X64 system. Has anyone else seen this? or do I have a faulty system?

I have travelled in the UK, USA and Turkey. I use modified and truncated versions of David  Riecks Controlled Vocabulary for keywording shots from each location, using at the same time separate Databases. This does ensure that any slowing down caused by the keyword sets is minimal. Hope this helps. John

aduke

Lightroom Header
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 07:27:41 pm »

Quote from: [email]john@themews.f2s.com[/email],Mar 23 2007, 09:26 PM
Hello, I have Lightroom installed on a Windows XP system and on a Windows XP X64 system. on the XP system I have a minimise button in the top righthand corner of Lightroom. But there are no buttons in the top right hand corner of Lightroom on the XP X64 system. Has anyone else seen this? or do I have a faulty system?

You do not have a faulty system. There is an option, in Window > Screen mode that controls this.

Craig Arnold

• Craig Arnold's Photography
Lightroom Header
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 03:00:35 pm »

Yes, and by default on my XP 32 system it was disabled too.

I'm finding Lightroom to be absolutely brilliant with a couple of minor stupid niggles (like that one) that are causing a disproportionate amount of rage at the developers.

The Media importer is another one. All Adobe photo products are guilty to some degree but why do they think that the majority of their customers are too stupid to copy files from a file manager to their disk. I want to decide when and how to import my files, and having to bloody cancel Adobe's "helpful" media importer every time I plug in a USB device is really getting on my nerves.

If I wanted to be treated like an idiot I'd be using iPhoto.
Pages: [1]   Go Up