Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AutoSync sometimes won't work  (Read 4007 times)

convergent

AutoSync sometimes won't work
« on: March 23, 2007, 12:21:42 am »

I'm just trying to get going with AutoSync.  Sometimes when I select a number of images, press Cntl, and go to click on AutoSync... it doesn't switch to AutoSync.  Other times it does.  I can't figure out what is causing it to work sometimes and other times not.  I also think that during the times that it won't work, I also can't seem to create a stack from the group of images either.  Any idea what is causing it?

convergent

AutoSync sometimes won't work
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 05:05:28 pm »

I'm just trying to get going with AutoSync.  Sometimes when I select a number of images, press Cntl, and go to click on AutoSync... it doesn't switch to AutoSync.  Other times it does.  I can't figure out what is causing it to work sometimes and other times not.  I also think that during the times that it won't work, I also can't seem to create a stack from the group of images either.  Any idea what is causing it?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=108207\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I think I figured this out.  If I am in Library and not in Folder mode (Collection, Keyword, etc.) for my selection of images, then I can't create a Stack and I can't do AutoSync.  Is this as designed?
Pages: [1]   Go Up