Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One Value Added Program  (Read 2924 times)

Randal32

Phase One Value Added Program
« on: March 21, 2007, 11:35:38 am »

Hi All,

I am getting into a P30 or P30+ on an H1 and was wondering if the value added program is worth it the dough?

Any thoughts out there?

thanks!

RicAgu

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 12:19:40 pm »

As stable and rock solid as the Phase Backs are, it is still a good insurance policy.  You never know when you will need them, especially after the first  year.

Also, depends on whether you are a people location shooter that takes their gear everywhere and might get some more abuse than a studio still life guy, that never leaves the studio.

Best of luck

Hi All,

I am getting into a P30 or P30+ on an H1 and was wondering if the value added program is worth it the dough?

Any thoughts out there?

thanks!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=107877\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 12:20:50 pm by RicAgu »

clawery

• http://www.captureintegration.com  / www.chrislawery.com
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 12:52:26 pm »

The best thing about the Value Added warranty is that you can get a loaner DB if your back
needs to go in for repair.  It will also add value to the back if you have the Value Added
warranty when you go to trade it in or sell it, since it is transferable.

Chris Lawery
Capture Integration

william

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 01:21:29 pm »

I think it depends.  Are you a full time pro who won't be able to pay your bills if your back stops working? If so, than the value added program is just like the insurance you have on other aspects of your business.  Or, if you think you might change to a different MF camera, the value added program allows you one free mount swap within the first year.  I think there are other features, but those two were the most relevant to me.

Hi All,

Any thoughts out there?

thanks!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=107877\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

clawery

• http://www.captureintegration.com  / www.chrislawery.com
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 10:01:50 am »

Besides the one platform swap and the loaner program, you would also get a full copy of C1 Pro (2 computer licenses), a high end aluminum case, 1 GB CF card, a CF card reader and 2 batteries.
Pages: [1]   Go Up