Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Michaels Display method on todays "WHats New"  (Read 3004 times)

thewanderer

Michaels Display method on todays "WHats New"
« on: March 15, 2007, 11:17:06 pm »

Wasnt sure of appro topic header here,,, but i have been looking for display methods which arent nail in the wall and hang,(both for cmmercial an personal display)  i like the metal and clean look,,,i have seen the cable type hang displays in stores or things like glass shelves,etc,, and it looks like Michael is using a similar cable hang where by the print is either sandwiched between glass and a clamp type mechanism holds it together,  does anyone know of the manf of that or can it be easily assembled through  cable purchases at home depot with some thinking,,, i hope that the description is complete enough for recoomendation,,,\\\

thanks

Ken Tanaka

• http://www.KenTanaka.com
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 01:47:22 am »

Wasnt sure of appro topic header here,,, but i have been looking for display methods which arent nail in the wall and hang,(both for cmmercial an personal display)  i like the metal and clean look,,,i have seen the cable type hang displays in stores or things like glass shelves,etc,, and it looks like Michael is using a similar cable hang where by the print is either sandwiched between glass and a clamp type mechanism holds it together,  does anyone know of the manf of that or can it be easily assembled through  cable purchases at home depot with some thinking,,, i hope that the description is complete enough for recoomendation,,,\\\
thanks
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You might look at a system [a href=\"http://www.gallerysystem.com/]like this[/url].
- Ken Tanaka -
 www.KenTanaka.com

thewanderer

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 11:50:26 am »

You might look at a system like this.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=106924\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

thanks,,,Kim
Pages: [1]   Go Up