Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: H3D problems, again!  (Read 30902 times)

damien

• http://www.lovegroveportraits.com
H3D problems, again!
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2007, 12:22:18 pm »

Damien,

Thanks for the "real world" experience.  After reading your post, viewing, your site, and today actually handling an H2,  the only thing left is for me is to rent one for about a week.  I have to admit though I think I'm pretty much a "done deal" for the H2 with a P20 or 25 ( wish I could go bigger but budget constraints). Like yourself I am largely Portrait but also Fashion.  Do you see a large advantage to the P25 over the P20?

Thanks,
Don
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=105944\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

P25 is the perfect back for the H2. What you see is what you get and the extra pixels are really worth having. I'd leave the P20 well alone. Make sure you can get a +back if you are buying new because the standard P25 is nearly 3 years old and the extra stop would be worth having.

Enjoy the system.

Damien.

ixpressraf

H3D problems, again!
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2007, 02:33:16 pm »

I am using severall hasselblad H1 and H2 sets for more than 2 years now , the H1 with a imacon 96C and the H2 now  with hasselblad CF39 back. I have until now not yet expirienced any difficulties with both systems. I have schot some 45000 exposures with the H1/96c (wich i continue to use almost daily for the less demanding jobs)  some 15000 with the H2/132C and about 2500 pictures with my H2/CF39 back.
I think we almost only hear about hassie owners who have problems and seldom about people who are extremely happy with the imacon backs ( like me       ).
I also love to use the different backs on my rollei 6008 and contax 645 as well. No other system gives me that opportunity.
An other important factor in chosing for hasselblad for me was the simpel fact that,after having two Phase one backs with lots of technical and software difficulties, i came tot the conclusion that the only company ( in the country where i live) that could support me with sufficiant knowledge was the Hasselblad/imacon dealer. Phase was horrible over here at that point. And to me getting proper answers to my questions is of a rather big importance to me.
Best regards, Fotoraf.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up