Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paper Size  (Read 1924 times)

strikeball

Paper Size
« on: March 05, 2007, 04:19:47 pm »

I am using an Epson 1290 inkjet printer and Photoshop CS2. When I select the paper size as User Defined I cannot see where to set the paper size so any help would be appreciated

Richowens

Paper Size
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 06:01:34 pm »

I suppose you mean in Photoshop print with preview.
 Paper size is defined in the printer setup. Hit print in PS and the printer window will open, click on paper tab, select roll or sheet. Under paper size select user defined and another window will pop up where you can define the size and save for the future.

Hope this helps as I have a close relative of  the 1290 (875) and a 2200 and both dialogues are very similar, so the 1290 shouldn't be too much different.

Rich

strikeball

Paper Size
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 03:11:08 am »

I suppose you mean in Photoshop print with preview.
 Paper size is defined in the printer setup. Hit print in PS and the printer window will open, click on paper tab, select roll or sheet. Under paper size select user defined and another window will pop up where you can define the size and save for the future.

Hope this helps as I have a close relative of  the 1290 (875) and a 2200 and both dialogues are very similar, so the 1290 shouldn't be too much different.

Rich
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=104885\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks for that Rich, everything OK now.

Regards

Jim
Pages: [1]   Go Up