Hi, I want to buy Broncolor Ring Flash, two Soft Boxes and other necessary pieces but it is very expensive and I don't like to go beyond what is necessary. I will need the set-up that will work on location and in studio also. Thank you.
BTW is there a link to Broncolor forum or Lighting forum?
Hello Kika: We have Broncolor (see attached list of what's left). Like new. Great prices. Where are you located (city, state, country)?
Tanii Carr(Southern California)
BRONCOLOR Professional Studio Lighting Equipment for SALE!
I was a pro photographer for many years. Got into developing software (also for years). Two years ago, I bought all new equipment, including Broncolor, to follow what is now a hobby. Unfortunately, no time to play with any of this stuff!
Some items in the photos (attached) have been sold, but this list is current. A better discount is available for anyone wishing to purchase the entire package
(2) Pulso F/G2 lamphead w/ 16' cable Retail: $2,100 ea / Price: $980 ea
(1) Pulso G2 lamphead w/ 32' cable Retail: $2,300 / Price:$1,095
(1) P45 narrow-angle reflector Retail: $519 / Price: $259
(2) P65 standard reflector Retail: $344 ea / Price: $172 ea
(2) Four-leaf barn door set for P65/P45 Retail: $800 ea / Price: $395 ea
(1) Honeycomb grids (set of 3) for P65/P45 Retail: $577 / Price: $285
(1) 20 degree Conic Snoot Retail: $240 / Price: $115
(1) Soft light reflector 20" Retail: $580 / Price: $275
(1) P-Travel reflector 55 degrees Retail: $126 / Price: $59
(1) Umbrella reflector Retail: $150 / Price: $70
FOBA DIMIL Shooting Tablewith its 33 high / 69 long / 48 wide color-corrected and reflection-free plexi shooting surface, its an ideal product-photography platform (www.sinarbron.com/foba/tables/dimil.php
). The table has Combi connectors for use with the CombiTube system, making it the ultimate product-photography accessory. Originally paid over $1500. Price: $750.
The ULTIMATE studio prop/grip system, the FOBA CombiTube system. With its many interconnecting tubes, connectors and clamps, this is a must-have for product/studio photographers. The system is available from FOBA in three different sets: MINI, MIDI and MAXI. I have the MIDI set (www.foba.ch/pdf/FOBA_Combitube_en.pdf
). Paid over $1000. Price: $650.
Photogenic Caster-base Light Stands (3). I fell in love with these stands as a young apprentice photographer. With their air-cushioned extensions, I was no longer having the light slam-down and blow-out my modeling lights when I loosened the riser. Their 5-wheel heavy caster base makes them stable and easy to move. Originally paid $190 each. Price: $75 each.
Avenger A470 Boom-arm Light Stand (1). This is a very stable/solid boom-arm stand. The legs can be adjusted for uneven surfaces. Retail: $200. Price: $90.
Various Photoflex Softbox /Broncolor adaptors (3) and Lightstand adapters.
Contact: Charles or Tanii Carr at (661) 284-7778 or email@example.com