Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any RSP users in UK received email yet?  (Read 4240 times)

stewarthemley

Any RSP users in UK received email yet?
« on: February 28, 2007, 04:20:10 am »

Like it says on the label but just to clarify, any registered RSP users in the UK received their email notification of free upgrade to LR yet? I'm using the demo and watching anxiously as the days remaining tick away.

If I don't receive one in the next few days, I think I should ask Adobe directly. Anyone know where to send the question? Thanks in advance.

stewarthemley

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 05:06:02 am »

Okay, to answer my own question: just phoned Adobe in the UK (be prepared for a long wait if you the same!) and they said the UK emails are due to be sent "any time now". Let's hope the emails arrive before our demos expire...

asoames

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 05:25:56 am »

Okay, to answer my own question: just phoned Adobe in the UK (be prepared for a long wait if you the same!) and they said the UK emails are due to be sent "any time now". Let's hope the emails arrive before our demos expire...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=103705\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I received my email on Wednesday Feb 21st (the subject line was: "Your complimentary copy of Photoshop Lightroom is now available", and it came from Adobe Systems incorporated [direct@adobesystems.com]).

I downloaded on Monday this week but haven't got round to installing it yet.

I'm in Leeds, UK.

Dave
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 05:30:11 am by asoames »

DavidJ

• http://www.pistyllphoto.org.uk
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 08:57:43 am »

I also received my email Wednesday last week (21st February) The download installation and registration went without a hitch.

I live in North Wales UK

David
David Allen

Ian Matthews

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 12:33:15 pm »

Got mine on the 21st  

seamus finn

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 01:27:54 pm »

Re Lightrooom RSP free version: If you are in the UK or Ireland, call Adobe on 0207 365 0733, and choose option 4 then option 0. Ask for Carl Timler. He will get you up and running if anyone can - a real gentleman. I talked to him today from Ireland and he had me sorted in minutes, despite a complex problem. What a joy compared to the US Adobe support system - nobody seems to know what's going on when you manage to get through after unbelievably long delays listening to music. Anyway, all is well that ends well and Carl has restored my faith in Adobe.
I am indebted to  Sally Schreiber on the Adobe Lightroom FAQs for her succinct information.

Hope this helps UK and Irish readers. Best of luck to all.
Seamus Finn
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 02:02:50 pm by seamus finn »

stewarthemley

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 09:59:43 am »

Re Lightrooom RSP free version: If you are in the UK or Ireland, call Adobe on 0207 365 0733, and choose option 4 then option 0. Ask for Carl Timler. He will get you up and running if anyone can - a real gentleman. I talked to him today from Ireland and he had me sorted in minutes, despite a complex problem. What a joy compared to the US Adobe support system - nobody seems to know what's going on when you manage to get through after unbelievably long delays listening to music. Anyway, all is well that ends well and Carl has restored my faith in Adobe.
I am indebted to  Sally Schreiber on the Adobe Lightroom FAQs for her succinct information.

Hope this helps UK and Irish readers. Best of luck to all.
Seamus Finn
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=103797\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Seamus, you weren't kidding. Emailed Carl, received a reply after 30 minutes and the details for getting licence number after an hour. That's service!

stewarthemley

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 09:46:15 am »

Bit of extra info: this link has most of the answers people might need:

http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc32eb1/241
Pages: [1]   Go Up