Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Michael's Tutorials  (Read 2942 times)

Henry Goh

Michael's Tutorials
« on: February 24, 2007, 03:05:01 am »

I just purchased Michael's video tutorials on Lightroom 1.0.  Problem is I can only unzip the Intro.mov but the others unzipped into Placeholder files which do not work.  Sorry for asking here but could someone in the know tell me what I should be doing to get all the files unzipped correctly.  I wish to use this weekend to learn this baby.

Thanks in advance for any help guys.

Henry

francofit

• http://
Michael's Tutorials
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 03:22:36 am »

I just purchased Michael's video tutorials on Lightroom 1.0.  Problem is I can only unzip the Intro.mov but the others unzipped into Placeholder files which do not work.  Sorry for asking here but could someone in the know tell me what I should be doing to get all the files unzipped correctly.  I wish to use this weekend to learn this baby.

Thanks in advance for any help guys.

Henry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=102769\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Apart from the Intro.mov the others are not available yet (as explained in several places)...
PLEASE READ! The Tutorial is made up of several files, or about 4.5 hours of video.
Each file will be posted to this product as it becomes available over the next few weeks.
Only the first file is available now .
The other small 2 MB files in your order are placeholders only for future files of the same name.
Do not download these placeholders as you will use your available downloads.

and...
When you purchase the Lightroom V1.0 Tutorial you will immediately be able to download the Introductory section which runs 17 minutes in length. Then on Sunday, Feb. 25 Parts One and 2 of the Library module , which run 35 minutes and 29 minutes respectively will appear for download.

...so, in a few hours we should start to see the next available parts and enjoy as always Michael's and Schewe's show (with of course a lot of useful information and tips)  .
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 03:31:27 am by francofit »
Franco

Henry Goh

Michael's Tutorials
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 03:31:05 am »

Apart from the Intro.mov the others are not available yet (as explained in several places)...
PLEASE READ! The Tutorial is made up of several files, or about 4.5 hours of video.
Each file will be posted to this product as it becomes available over the next few weeks.
Only the first file is available now .
The other small 2 MB files in your order are placeholders only for future files of the same name.
Do not download these placeholders as you will use your available downloads.

and...
When you purchase the Lightroom V1.0 Tutorial you will immediately be able to download the Introductory section which runs 17 minutes in length. Then on Sunday, Feb. 25 Parts One and 2 of the Library module , which run 35 minutes and 29 minutes respectively will appear for download.

...so, in a few hours we should start to see the next available parts.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=102773\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Ah... missed that statement about work-in-progress...

Thanks and guess I will have to ask them to reset my d/l counts

francofit

• http://
Michael's Tutorials
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 03:45:44 am »

Ah... missed that statement about work-in-progress...

Thanks and guess I will have to ask them to reset my d/l counts
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You are welcome and if you need resetting or other kind of support, you do not have to wait for Michael  and Chris, customer support is always available-
pls see [a href=\"http://www.luminous-landscape.com/about/contact.shtml]here[/url].
Franco
Pages: [1]   Go Up