Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luminous Landscape Galleries  (Read 3269 times)

paul55555

Luminous Landscape Galleries
« on: February 24, 2007, 02:00:47 am »

Hello- kind of a new guy here. Is there a place on the site that discusses how one can post a gallery or worthy images?

francofit

• http://
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 04:48:03 am »

Hello- kind of a new guy here. Is there a place on the site that discusses how one can post a gallery or worthy images?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Based, of course, on what I know:

- on the [a href=\"http://luminous-landscape.com/]LL site[/url] there is no place

- here, on the Forum, if you are in search for a critique for some of your images then the subForum User Critiques could be the place.
For Landscape Photography see this other subForum

Finally, if you are asking how technically you would post your image(s), I would say:  
- inserting a WEB  link while posting a message is the best way, especially if you want to show "a Gallery", but that requires you to have a WEB Gallery somewhere on the net already
- for single images you can use the button "Add This Attachment", see the bottom while you post(or reply) a message

Hope this help.
Franco

paul55555

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 01:18:04 am »

Thank you for the reply Franco. I should have been more specific. What I was referring to was how to post to the "Gallery" feature of LL noted on the home page. Some of the galleries are images to accompany an article. Others are just images with short explanations about the photo. You have any idea how they were added to the Gallery section?
   Paul

Based, of course, on what I know:

- on the LL site there is no place

- here, on the Forum, if you are in search for a critique for some of your images then the subForum User Critiques could be the place.
For Landscape Photography see this other subForum

Finally, if you are asking how technically you would post your image(s), I would say: 
- inserting a WEB  link while posting a message is the best way, especially if you want to show "a Gallery", but that requires you to have a WEB Gallery somewhere on the net already
- for single images you can use the button "Add This Attachment", see the bottom while you post(or reply) a message

Hope this help.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=102779\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Paul Sumi

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 01:50:05 am »

Those are galleries posted by the publisher of this web site, Michael, generally as part of articles or from workshops he has led.

Paul

francofit

• http://
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 08:07:18 am »

Thank you for the reply Franco. I should have been more specific. What I was referring to was how to post to the "Gallery" feature of LL noted on the home page. Some of the galleries are images to accompany an article. Others are just images with short explanations about the photo. You have any idea how they were added to the Gallery section?
   Paul
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Well,  (see also PaulS reply) [a href=\"http://www.luminous-landscape.com/about/critic.shtml]Michael Reichmann[/url] is the publisher and primary author of the LL site (Galleries and everything else) and the only place where readers can share info or some images is in this Forum, as already said before.
Franco

paul55555

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 06:36:08 pm »

Well,  (see also PaulS reply) Michael Reichmann is the publisher and primary author of the LL site (Galleries and everything else) and the only place where readers can share info or some images is in this Forum, as already said before.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=103207\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thank you all. I now fully understand. I look forward to posting and being as helpful as you all have been.
   Paul D
Pages: [1]   Go Up