Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad Promotional Bundle  (Read 8506 times)

Danijela D. Karic

Hasselblad Promotional Bundle
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 06:44:58 pm »

you will have to ask hass about that....it just says so on the bottom of the page....
i got an email with the offer yesterday.....no price, but i thought that the deal is to get the kit for the same as the H3D kit? it does not seem that exciting to just make a kit with the 28 and another lens and give the buyer 1000 or 2000 off....nice but? are we talking 2 to 4% off?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=102683\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I will do that for sure. However, if nothing happens, Robert White will be more then happy to assist and I know that for sure.

Another point of view is the fact that Hasselblad have always had a corner full of faithful collectors-photographers. So I don't think they need to worry at all, the outcome of their promotion will turn out to be Success for sure.

Regards
Danijela

pss

• http://www.schefz.com
Hasselblad Promotional Bundle
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 12:24:34 pm »

I will do that for sure. However, if nothing happens, Robert White will be more then happy to assist and I know that for sure.

Another point of view is the fact that Hasselblad have always had a corner full of faithful collectors-photographers. So I don't think they need to worry at all, the outcome of their promotion will turn out to be Success for sure.

Regards
Danijela
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=102702\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

there are some other things to consider.....things happen, backs have problems or break, i would STRONGLY recommend buying local or with someone you have a relationship with, so a replacement is not weeks away....in the long run, saving a couple of 1000 is not worth it (out of 30000-40000)....international warranty is great but with hass's record and the way their bodies and lenses hold up i would only buy from a store that can provide at least a rental/back-up right away and maybe at discounted prices...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up