What can you tell me about this back? Is it worth buying today?
The 4 main questions are:
1. Performance at long exposures (>15s.)? Is the noise level acceptable without active cooling? How good is the back's noise reduction function at long exposures?
2. Is moire realy a big problem without an AA filter?
3. What software can be used with this unit (both on Win PC and intel Mac (C2Duo))? Does C1 support it?
4. How can this back be mounted on a Bronica SQ-B?
I would be greatful for any other information as well.
Thank you in advance
- Crop Factor 36mm sq
- Noise was terrible above 2 seconds (modern software may help)
-uqestionable support ends 2008
Pro back plus has changable adapters Pro Back is camera specific although V mounts will go an V blads view cameras ect
++ Great for square portraits in good light/studio
++ Lovely warm colours
++ Photodesk - great software mac or PC dont know about new macs
I got rid cos of the crop factor which is evil if you deliver rectangle images