Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP Z3100 online library of ICC-profiles  (Read 2547 times)

kers

• Pieter Kers
HP Z3100 online library of ICC-profiles
« on: February 18, 2007, 10:53:14 am »

Because the HP Z3100 has its build in spectrophotometer all profiles are made the same way and that calls for a central library of profiles.

So to make a first step I put a small list online of my own used papers that I find worth it.
I hope it will grow soon - so please donate profiles to the new born Z3100 community... and let me know what can be done to make things better.

regards, Pieter Kers

the web page:
http://www.beeld.nu/z3100/
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

Panascape

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 02:22:18 pm »

Pieter, I think this is a realy good idea but there is a strong chance that HP will be playing with the colour mixing, so it may be an idea to wait a while as the profiles will change if they do.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 03:55:31 pm by Panascape »

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 05:48:26 pm »

Pieter, I think this is a realy good idea but there is a strong chance that HP will be playing with the colour mixing, so it may be an idea to wait a while as the profiles will change if they do.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=101532\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Panascape,
of course you are right,
That will be a change of firmware and/or print utility. That's why I ask all those that add a profile to give information on the version of the software used.
You never know how long it takes for HP to change to better- or if they can. In the mean time I need to work and try to collect all the info on paper available. It is a work in progress.
There is also the possibility  the " advanced profiling solution" may be giving some improvement and other ICCprofiles.
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la
Pages: [1]   Go Up