Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for Kirk BL-645AF L-plate for Mamiya  (Read 3967 times)

spotmeter

• http://www.photographica.us
Looking for Kirk BL-645AF L-plate for Mamiya
« on: February 11, 2007, 09:08:08 pm »

Bought a Mamiya 645AFDii for future digital back. Would like to find an L-plate for the camera, but Kirk has discontinued its  BL-645AF L-plate for the Mamiya 645afd, and said they have no plans to make more.

Any idea where I might find one?

LasseDPF

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 04:26:32 am »

No idea where to find one, but if you do find someone with a stock please let us know. I have been tring to get one of these myself..

Tried to get one from RRS, but they have no plans to make one either..

Lasse

Bought a Mamiya 645AFDii for future digital back. Would like to find an L-plate for the camera, but Kirk has discontinued its  BL-645AF L-plate for the Mamiya 645afd, and said they have no plans to make more.

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=100406\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Lasse Morkhagen

hvk

• http://www.vonklopp.se
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 03:56:51 am »

Would like to find an L-plate for the camera, but Kirk has discontinued its  BL-645AF L-plate for the Mamiya 645afd, and said they have no plans to make more.

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=100406\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I got one from Warehouse Express in the UK late last year. Might be worth a try...

regards,
Henrik

spotmeter

• http://www.photographica.us
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 12:28:43 pm »

I got one from Warehouse Express in the UK late last year. Might be worth a try...

regards,
Henrik
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=100617\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I contacted Warehouse Express and they say they do not export to the USA.  Did you buy yours in the UK?

hvk

• http://www.vonklopp.se
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 08:00:26 am »

I contacted Warehouse Express and they say they do not export to the USA.  Did you buy yours in the UK?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=100668\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I live in Sweden, so it was not an issue.

BTW, is the connector for the remote shutter release still located on the left hand side of the camera on the AFD II? I have the AFD model where the remote (and mirror lock up) is a pain to use together with the L-plate.

I understand the mirror lock up has moved, but am not sure about the connector for the remote.

regards,
Henrik

ternst

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 07:03:15 am »

Has anyone found a solution to the "L" bracket for use with the Mamiya 645 afd II? RRS has the universal one that is made up of two focusing rails, but it seems kind of awkward. Kirk has the "big L" universal plate that will work on top of a normal camera plate - anyone used either one of these? I'm looking for something that will allow the use of both remote cord and mirror lock when in both positions. Thanks.

Tim Ernst in Arkansas

Ben Rubinstein

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 09:09:14 am »

If you can find one in the UK then I'll be glad to have it shipped to you via me, if you're interested then email me at pomsbz@yahoo.com

Infact, if you're quick enough my sister is going out to the states in a week and a half, I could get her to take it with her and mail it once there.

Good Luck,

Ben
Pages: [1]   Go Up