Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: arcbody compatiblity with strobes?  (Read 2396 times)

KDA

arcbody compatiblity with strobes?
« on: February 08, 2007, 01:01:43 pm »

Wondering if anyone who uses a Hasselblad arcbody for interior work knows whether it is compatible with strobes?   In particular, I use Dynalite mono lights....

Someone said it might be able to synch through the lens, but not the camera body itself???

I would really appreciate insights into this......

Tomas Johanson

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:23:13 pm »

Wondering if anyone who uses a Hasselblad arcbody for interior work knows whether it is compatible with strobes?   In particular, I use Dynalite mono lights....

Someone said it might be able to synch through the lens, but not the camera body itself???

I would really appreciate insights into this......
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=99881\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

My ArcBody and Pro7B works fine together, but mostly I use the natural light.

The camera body is just a bellows betwen the lens and the film magazine, so you must connect the flash cable to the lens.

/Tomas

Ken

• http://kenschuster.com
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 02:32:06 pm »

Wondering if anyone who uses a Hasselblad arcbody for interior work knows whether it is compatible with strobes?

All three Rodenstock lenses for the ArcBody have Copal shutters that sync at all speeds (1 ~ 1/500). Each shutter has a sync post that connects directly to your flash, or indirectly via wireless trigger (safest). The  camera body (basically just a coupling frame for your lens and back) accepts most Hasselblad roll film backs and accessories, other manufacturer's accessories for Hasselblad, Hasselblad-Imacon digital backs for "V" series, and other manufacturer's digital backs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up