The HP APS is for calibrating and profiling your printer, not your display. Remember, the spectro built-in to the Z printer lives inside the printer. It can't help you with your display.
From the HP Advanced Profiling Solution page:
The Advanced Profiling Solution includes:
1. The HP Colorimeter monitor calibrator - to accurately calibrate and profile all of your monitors: LCD, CRT, and laptops
2. And ICC profiling and editing software that provides additional features beyond the HP Color Center With the Advanced Profiling Solution, you can:
1. See matching colors on your screen and printed paper.
2. Generate color profiles for all your paper types, in RGB and CMYK.
3. Edit color profiles visually for maximum control.
4. Perform all operations easily using a step-by-step software interface—no extra manuals needed.
Key customer benefits
When using the HP Advanced Profiling Solution, you can:
• Calibrate your monitor to see matching colors on your screen and printed paper.
• Generate color profiles for all your paper types in RGB and—if you are using RIP software—CMYK to ensure accurate printing
• Easily check if your printer and monitor are properly color corrected before profiling
• Visually edit your profiles for ultimate color control in a very easy way
• Easily perform all operations using a step-by-step software interface—no extra manuals needed.
• Select for "Expert Options" features in all the profiling and editing steps (illuminants, chart sizes, and more)
• HP Colorimeter monitor calibrator, to accurately calibrate and profile all types of monitors: LCD, CRT, and laptops
• ICC profiling and editing software application that provides additional features and functionality beyond those included in the HP Color Center