Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS:Sinar Rodenstock lenses in electronic shutters  (Read 2714 times)

MarkKay

• http://markkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/1305161
FS:Sinar Rodenstock lenses in electronic shutters
« on: February 04, 2007, 01:58:07 pm »

I have decided to sell my digital sinar rodenstock lenses that are in rollei electronic shutters. I am keeping my view camera but I am going the mechanical lens route.  I would be willing to trade for schneider digitar or rodenstock digital lenses in copal 0 shutters.  My preferred lenses include the 47mm and 80mm focal lengths.

This is what I have:

35mm f 4.5 sinar rodenstock digital lens in rollei electronic shutter in recessed lens board. This lens is near mint a few very small marks on the outside barrel but glass is perfect and lens board is perfect. Rating 9++/10

60mm  sinar rodenstock digital lens in rollei electronic shutter. THis lens has a few marks on the  barrel but glass is perfect. 9+/10

80mm sinar rodenstock digital lens in rollei electronic shutter. This lens has a few marks on barrel but glass is perfect. 9+/10

I also have the rollei lens controller, power supply, rollei battery (only used a few times), and charger. The controller has a superficial scratch on front but works flawlessly.

Last item is a lens cord that goes from the controller to a leaf aptus back. You do not need this cord to fire the lens/back but it does all allow the metadata to be stored in exif info

I am happy to sell in parts. Please email me for prices.   I have sold  a lot on ebay. mark1958a

markay@stanford.edu

MarkKay

• http://markkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/1305161
FS:Sinar Rodenstock lenses in electronic shutters
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 10:51:28 pm »

I am wiling to split things up

I have decided to sell my digital sinar rodenstock lenses that are in rollei electronic shutters. I am keeping my view camera but I am going the mechanical lens route.  I would be willing to trade for schneider digitar or rodenstock digital lenses in copal 0 shutters.  My preferred lenses include the 47mm and 80mm focal lengths.

This is what I have:

35mm f 4.5 sinar rodenstock digital lens in rollei electronic shutter in recessed lens board. This lens is near mint a few very small marks on the outside barrel but glass is perfect and lens board is perfect. Rating 9++/10

60mm  sinar rodenstock digital lens in rollei electronic shutter. THis lens has a few marks on the  barrel but glass is perfect. 9+/10

80mm sinar rodenstock digital lens in rollei electronic shutter. This lens has a few marks on barrel but glass is perfect. 9+/10

I also have the rollei lens controller, power supply, rollei battery (only used a few times), and charger. The controller has a superficial scratch on front but works flawlessly.

Last item is a lens cord that goes from the controller to a leaf aptus back. You do not need this cord to fire the lens/back but it does all allow the metadata to be stored in exif info

I am happy to sell in parts. Please email me for prices.   I have sold  a lot on ebay. mark1958a

markay@stanford.edu
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=99165\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up