Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dl of video journal  (Read 2171 times)

picnic

dl of video journal
« on: January 30, 2007, 08:55:01 am »

I was wondering how others feel about the ability to dl the video journals.  I have been meaning to try at least one of the journals but never got around to it--just to sample.  However, the 'right price' of the dl and the ability to 'do it now'  encouraged me to try one for the first time.  The dl was painless and I really enjoyed watching all the Bangladesh sections (which totally fascinated me) and the one on matting and mounting.  With the cost less than half the DVDs---it was a no brainer to try them.  Also--with a wide format monitor the Quicktime movie was good enough to watch full screen.  I'd highly recommend it.  I will watch the section on color management and Lenswork (my favorite magazine) when I have time---nice that the downloads are by subject and you can watch at your leisure.  Thanks Michael.

Diane

madmanchan

• Web
dl of video journal
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 09:10:22 am »

Couldn't agree more. I always considered subscribing to the LLVJ but having the ability to DL the videos directly got me up over the hill. Enjoyed it all immensely. Looking forward to the older issues as well as the upcoming ones when they become available for direct DL.

Eric
Eric Chan
Pages: [1]   Go Up