Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Lightroom library is inacessible.  (Read 2795 times)

PTP

My Lightroom library is inacessible.
« on: January 23, 2007, 04:42:16 am »

All my images are failing to appear in LR.

The Shoots are there and the correct number appears beside each, but no images are visible. The problem appears to be that LR has somehow corrupted the directory structure -i.e the location given above the filmstrip shows an incorrect shoot name. Take a look at the attached screen save.

An extra level has been inserted in the location. The incorrect shoot name shown above the filmstrip is the same whichever shoot I select.

This is serious for me -has wrecked my whole library.

How can I fix this?

[attachment=1605:attachment]

Bill in WV

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 11:48:05 am »

Hi, I'm curious if you ever found an answer. I'm finding similar type problems with my 4.1 install. Certain shoots keep reporting "Loading . . ." and while they show photos, they are blurred as though only partially loaded. And the develop module doesn't seem to be working at all and there is no histogram showing.

I'm starting to believe that I may need to reinstall the program.

Bill in WV
Bill Evans
 Currently shooting with Canon

PTP

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 04:53:47 pm »

Hi, I'm curious if you ever found an answer. I'm finding similar type problems with my 4.1 install. Certain shoots keep reporting "Loading . . ." and while they show photos, they are blurred as though only partially loaded. And the develop module doesn't seem to be working at all and there is no histogram showing.

I'm starting to believe that I may need to reinstall the program.

Bill in WV
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=99857\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Unfortunately I have still not been able to fix the problem. Serious nuisance as a lot of work will need to be recreated.

Perry
Pages: [1]   Go Up