Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo order in Print Screen View?  (Read 2710 times)

conan24

Photo order in Print Screen View?
« on: January 18, 2007, 10:11:27 am »

I've been playing around with the Lightroom beta recently and really like it. However, one attribute that I need is to order the photos in a certain sequence, not necessarily in the order shot.

I guess what i'm wondering is this: is there a way to drag photos around in the print view screen (or other mode) to rearrange them in the order i need?

seanmcfoto

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 12:35:18 am »

I've been playing around with the Lightroom beta recently and really like it. However, one attribute that I need is to order the photos in a certain sequence, not necessarily in the order shot.

I guess what i'm wondering is this: is there a way to drag photos around in the print view screen (or other mode) to rearrange them in the order i need?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=96357\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You have to be in a shoot or collection. The drag by clicking and holding the centre of the image. You can't do it in All Photographs or Previous Import.
Sean McCormack
[url=http://lightroom.sea

BradSmith

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 06:02:20 pm »

I've never been able to figure this out till now.  This thread led me to figure out the ANSWER!!!!

You have to be in the LOWEST LEVEL FILE FOLDER in your shoots to be able to do it.

EXAMPLE, let's say you have a Shoot titled Pet Photos.  Inside that Shoot you have two subfolders:  one titled Dogs and another titled Cats.  You can only reorder the photos when in either the Dogs or Cats folders.  When showing all of the images together in the Pet Shots folder, you can't reorder them.

Thanks for posting the question and the first response.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up