Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: opinion?  (Read 3489 times)

jorgedelfino

• http://www.jorgedelfino.com
opinion?
« on: January 12, 2007, 09:38:06 am »

still not finish! is so hard to select your own work!

www.jorgedelfino.com

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
opinion?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 04:19:51 pm »

Jorge:  Welcome to the list, and thanks for sharing your work!  I liked some of your landscape and architecture shots.  You may wish to change the home page photograph to something less evocative.  Some people might find it compelling, but others may turn away from your site for fear of what it contains.  Also, I went through all of the galleries and back to the home page in Spanish before I noticed the 'English version' link on the home page.  You may wish to make it more apparent.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

jorgedelfino

• http://www.jorgedelfino.com
opinion?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 04:34:33 pm »

Jorge:  Welcome to the list, and thanks for sharing your work!  I liked some of your landscape and architecture shots.  You may wish to change the home page photograph to something less evocative.  Some people might find it compelling, but others may turn away from your site for fear of what it contains.  Also, I went through all of the galleries and back to the home page in Spanish before I noticed the 'English version' link on the home page.  You may wish to make it more apparent.

Mike.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=95327\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks for your input! you are right about everything you mention, problem is that the page was put together by a friend for free! (never again),
Thanks.

Gabe

opinion?
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 05:00:04 pm »

still not finish! is so hard to select your own work!

www.jorgedelfino.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=95269\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I know exactly what you mean -- I've been working on a site of my own for ages now  

I'm a fan of SimpleViewer, and I really like how you've got it integrated into your layout that way, Jorge. Nice idea!

FWIW: I didn't notice the link to the English version either, but using Safari, I can't make it do anything -- the English page doesn't launch at all (even though Safari recognises that as a link).. This is particularly frustrating, because I'd really like to know what "Piernas" means    
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 05:04:19 pm by Gabe »

Rob C

opinion?
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 05:12:13 pm »

Piernas? Legs.

Hasta luego - Rob  C
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 05:12:39 pm by Rob C »
Pages: [1]   Go Up