Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lens adapter for Contax  (Read 2767 times)

robert zimmerman

Lens adapter for Contax
« on: January 10, 2007, 07:34:51 am »

I'd like to try out a couple of my older Pentax 67 lenses on my Contax. Does anybody know of a dealer or company besides Zoerk who makes an adapter? Zoerk is out and won't have anything made before the end of march.
I still have the 2,4/105mm, the 135 macro and the 2,8/165mm - anybody tried these on a digital mf system? They were screaming fantastic on film.

Also, I read that they (Zoerk) also make adapters for Mamiya 645 lenses on the Contax. Never shot with a M645, just the RZ. I love the RZ lenses and how they look on film. Are the 645 lenses similar?

Thanks, Kipling
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 07:37:09 am by kipling »

robert zimmerman

Lens adapter for Contax
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 09:52:46 am »

guess not...

Tomas Johanson

Lens adapter for Contax
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 02:20:02 pm »

I'd like to try out a couple of my older Pentax 67 lenses on my Contax. Does anybody know of a dealer or company besides Zoerk who makes an adapter? Zoerk is out and won't have anything made before the end of march.
I still have the 2,4/105mm, the 135 macro and the 2,8/165mm - anybody tried these on a digital mf system? They were screaming fantastic on film.

Also, I read that they (Zoerk) also make adapters for Mamiya 645 lenses on the Contax. Never shot with a M645, just the RZ. I love the RZ lenses and how they look on film. Are the 645 lenses similar?
Thanks, Kipling
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=94918\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have bought some adapters from DVD technik.
I don´t think they have for Pentax 67 so its not exactly what your looking for. But you can always ask them.

www.dvdtechcameras.com

RicAgu

Lens adapter for Contax
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 06:56:06 pm »

I had a Zoerk Pentax 67 to Contax adapter and just sold it to JR on this forum.  He loves it.  On film I loved it but I switched to the H1 and had no use.  I tried other brands but they were not as well made.  I would advise waiting it out for Zoerk , it is AMAZINGLY well made.  Plus they make a Hassy V adapter and they can make the Mamiya adapter.  I hear the old Mamiya 300mm/2.8 on the Contax is amazing.

Best of Luck
Pages: [1]   Go Up