Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Allure Rag semigloss, fiber base - Breathing Color  (Read 2696 times)

Pete JF

Allure Rag semigloss, fiber base - Breathing Color
« on: January 09, 2007, 01:30:35 pm »

Looking for a descrption of Allure Rag semi gloss fiber base from Breathing Color.

It's another one of fiber based gloss papers. Im interested in how it compares to other fiber base, gloss papers out there...innova, hanne fine art pearl, crane silver rag etc.

Smoothness - Brightness - weight and print quality..d-max etc.

Thanks

atodzia

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 10:59:18 pm »

Allure Rag is a different paper than Silver Rag and F-Gloss. I use all three of these papers but would put it in it's own category. It does not have the dmax and as brilliant colors as the other two papers.  It has sort of a silvery sheen to it, like a soft luster, but different than any other paper I have tried. It is not water resistant at all.

Looking for a descrption of Allure Rag semi gloss fiber base from Breathing Color.

It's another one of fiber based gloss papers. Im interested in how it compares to other fiber base, gloss papers out there...innova, hanne fine art pearl, crane silver rag etc.

Smoothness - Brightness - weight and print quality..d-max etc.

Thanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=94802\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Martin Phillips

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 05:50:28 am »

Tried and rejected, it appears to not have enough coating to cover the underlying paper base fibres. I agree that it is not in the same category as the other two.
Pages: [1]   Go Up