Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PixelGenius Beta for CS3  (Read 3251 times)

trigeek

PixelGenius Beta for CS3
« on: January 08, 2007, 05:33:49 pm »

Hello,
Great news that Pixel Genius has released Beta software for CS3 Tried to download and got this:

The requested URL /CS3BETA-Downloads/PhotoKit1241_Installer.dmg was not found on this server.

Contacted their Tech Support, but figured Jeff looks here often. Thanks for getting the update out so soon!.

Best Regards,
Jim

trigeek

PixelGenius Beta for CS3
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 07:02:46 pm »

Hello,
Great news that Pixel Genius has released Beta software for CS3 Tried to download and got this:

The requested URL /CS3BETA-Downloads/PhotoKit1241_Installer.dmg was not found on this server.

Contacted their Tech Support, but figured Jeff looks here often. Thanks for getting the update out so soon!.

Best Regards,
Jim
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=94631\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hello All,
Anyone else tried to download Sharpener. I get the above message that it is not on server, but when I contact PG tech support, they say that they can download fine. I can get Color, but sharpner is an issue for me.
Thanks

trigeek

PixelGenius Beta for CS3
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 07:25:28 pm »

Hello All,
Anyone else tried to download Sharpener. I get the above message that it is not on server, but when I contact PG tech support, they say that they can download fine. I can get Color, but sharpner is an issue for me.
Thanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=94652\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hello,
While I still have problems downloading to my Mac using Safari, I was able to download via Camino as well as using my windows machine. I can download CS3 Color 2.0 & the CS2 versions using Safari, but CS3 Sharpener and Photo kit are a problem...

However, this is not for this discussion board...

Ken Tanaka

• http://www.KenTanaka.com
PixelGenius Beta for CS3
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 07:28:30 pm »

Hello,
While I still have problems downloading to my Mac using Safari, I was able to download via Camino as well as using my windows machine. I can download CS3 Color 2.0 & the CS2 versions using Safari, but CS3 Sharpener and Photo kit are a problem...

However, this is not for this discussion board...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=94658\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I had no problems downloading PK Sharpener and PK Color from links on the PhotoshopNews.com site (using Safari).
- Ken Tanaka -
 www.KenTanaka.com

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
PixelGenius Beta for CS3
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 09:32:12 pm »

All updates can be downloaded now.

If you're running PhotoKit Color II on a Mac, using CS3, even if it's NOT an Intel box, you need to use the update on the site. IOW, if you use the older version of PhotoKit Color II on Intel or PPC, you'll crash CS3.
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

mikebore

PixelGenius Beta for CS3
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 11:12:28 am »

I have successfully downloaded and installed the updates in CS3 and entered my serial numbers, and all works fine. Mac Pro 2.66 with 10.4.8

The "problem" is that if I now go back to CS2 (having closed CS3) and try to use any of the Pixelgenius plug-ins I am in demo mode, or have to enter my serials again.

Is this how it is supposed to be?....that you can have the plug-ins "activated" in either CS2 or CS3 but not both.

I have asked Pixelgenius support and they say the serials should work for both CS2 and CS3. which they do, but their reply wasn't clear about whether what I am finding is normal or not.

Thanks for any clarification.

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up