Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stunning Image  (Read 3366 times)

seany

Stunning Image
« on: January 01, 2007, 05:31:23 am »

Congratulations Michael on todays Image from Namibia I just love this capture to me it's almost painterly in its representation. On your plans for 2007 may I wish you success and look forword to following your progress,just one question are they two of you! by any chance, I'm amazed that one person can accomplish so much makes me feel inadequate.

michael

Stunning Image
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 09:25:57 am »

Thanks.

No, not two. I just don't sleep much.  

Michael

paulbk

Stunning Image
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 04:43:57 pm »

re: seany, “..are there two of you?”

I agree with seany. I’ve been here for more than three years now, and frankly what blows me away more than his readable writing, more than his technical competence, and even more than his imagination and artistic eye, is Michael’s energy.

p
paul b.k.
New England, USA

macgyver

Stunning Image
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 12:19:53 am »

Can't agree more. Just reading the "What's New" update about what you will be doing over the next year made me tired Michael.  I'm going to go take a nap.

MarkKay

• http://markkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/1305161
Stunning Image
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 08:10:30 pm »

I enjoyed this image as well. When I first saw it yesterday, I commented to myself how this has got to be one of the best images posted on the web home page since I joined this site.   I like them all but this one is  particularly outstanding.

Congratulations Michael on todays Image from Namibia I just love this capture to me it's almost painterly in its representation. On your plans for 2007 may I wish you success and look forword to following your progress,just one question are they two of you! by any chance, I'm amazed that one person can accomplish so much makes me feel inadequate.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=93106\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

larryg

• Larry gaskill photography
Stunning Image
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 09:37:58 am »

Michael,  I agree that this image is georgeous.

Is that the actual sky color or did you create this through the use of f stop, long lens or ???

Do you have this image for sale?

Larry G
Pages: [1]   Go Up