Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPF 5000  (Read 1811 times)

Ed Dubois

iPF 5000
« on: December 31, 2006, 09:02:21 pm »

After considerable trepidation (having read all the posts on this site about this printer) I decided to put my faith in the Wiki and all the good information available here and ordered the ipf5000. It's supposed to show up next week.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have been sharing your experience and knowledge with this is printer. A particular thanks to Michael for all the info on this site and to John for organizing and steering the development of the Wiki: kudos to you both.

Happy New Year to you all. I hope this year is an excellent one for each of you and that you find excellent light whenever you venture out with your cameras.

John Hollenberg

iPF 5000
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 09:52:13 pm »

With recent reports of Firmware 1.12 shipping in some printers and updates to the driver, plugin, firmware, etc. hopefully due out in the next month or so, your timing is perfect.  

Hope you enjoy the printer, and definitely join us on the Wiki Discussion Forum for any help in getting up to speed.  The Discussion Forum is pretty active now, plus there are almost 100 threads you can search through for information.

--John
Pages: [1]   Go Up