Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ENBLEND , installation questions, more  (Read 2118 times)

Pete JF

ENBLEND , installation questions, more
« on: December 31, 2006, 07:59:54 pm »

Im trying to install Enblend on my G5 running 10.4.8. Im not sure what im supposed to do here. When I click on what I believe to be the installer icon, I get a Terminal window with a bunch of licensing schpiel and some command lines.

Not to sure what to do here, Terminal scares me.

Is there a better or best version for my Mac, i want to work in 16 bit and work with large files.

Getting info on Enblend as to which version to choose and how to install it is a bit thin. Maybe some of you can give me clue.

Thanks

jmb

ENBLEND , installation questions, more
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 11:17:13 am »

Im trying to install Enblend on my G5 running 10.4.8. Im not sure what im supposed to do here. When I click on what I believe to be the installer icon, I get a Terminal window with a bunch of licensing schpiel and some command lines.

Not to sure what to do here, Terminal scares me.
Is there a better or best version for my Mac, i want to work in 16 bit and work with large files.

Getting info on Enblend as to which version to choose and how to install it is a bit thin. Maybe some of you can give me clue.

Thanks
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It really isn't all that hard... If you visit [a href=\"http://enblend.sourceforge.net/]Enblend[/url] you'll see that for Mac OSX, you will need to download something called Xblend. Just below the section where it tells you you need Xblend, it provides all the documentation you need to run Enblend from a command line window. From what I can see on the Xblend website, the command lines are likely the exact same...

JMB
Pages: [1]   Go Up