Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where to Sell My 2200???  (Read 4453 times)

ron ritcher

Where to Sell My 2200???
« on: December 31, 2006, 12:00:15 am »

I'm taking the 3800 plunge, and wonder what to do with my  perfectly serviceable 2200.  I belong to both golf and audio forums, each with "swap areas," so if my printer were a Taylor Made driver, I'd have it sold in a hearbeat.  Where to go???  Thanks in advance for helping!

--Ron

Paul Sumi

Where to Sell My 2200???
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 12:06:05 am »

I'm taking the 3800 plunge, and wonder what to do with my  perfectly serviceable 2200.  I belong to both golf and audio forums, each with "swap areas," so if my printer were a Taylor Made driver, I'd have it sold in a hearbeat.  Where to go???  Thanks in advance for helping!

--Ron
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=92992\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you're in the U.S., Fred Miranda's site has a very active buy and sell section.

Paul

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
Where to Sell My 2200???
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 06:16:39 am »

If you're in the U.S., Fred Miranda's site has a very active buy and sell section.

Paul
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=92993\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I usually sell (or give) my surplus printers to my friends. Some are quite happy to acquire a wider format even if it's not the latest generation. I think if it's marked down suitably an ad at the local supermarket shoudl sell it too, and without any packing/transport/payment hassle.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

Chris_Brown

• Smile dammit!
    • Chris Brown Photography
Where to Sell My 2200???
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 07:40:58 am »

I'm taking the 3800 plunge, and wonder what to do with my  perfectly serviceable 2200.  I belong to both golf and audio forums, each with "swap areas," so if my printer were a Taylor Made driver, I'd have it sold in a hearbeat.  Where to go???  Thanks in advance for helping![{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href=\"http://www.ebay.com/]eBay![/url]
~ CB

Paul Sumi

Where to Sell My 2200???
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 10:18:51 am »

Another option is to donate your printer to a charitable or non-profit organization.  I've done this with my older (but not obsolete) technology like computers and printers.

Paul

jjlphoto

Where to Sell My 2200???
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 10:26:27 am »

I have had the best success with Fred Miranda and eBay. (PayPal Verified buyers only).
Thanks, John Luke

Member-ASMP

ron ritcher

Where to Sell My 2200???
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 09:25:40 pm »

I have had the best success with Fred Miranda and eBay. (PayPal Verified buyers only).
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=93029\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

THANKS to all who responded . . . much good food for thought!

--Ron

AlanS

Where to Sell My 2200???
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 06:53:45 pm »

I'm taking the 3800 plunge, and wonder what to do with my  perfectly serviceable 2200.  I belong to both golf and audio forums, each with "swap areas," so if my printer were a Taylor Made driver, I'd have it sold in a hearbeat.  Where to go???  Thanks in advance for helping!

--Ron
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=92992\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You might also consider keeping it since i have seen them price out on FM for $200; (EBAY is a different reality). The printer delivers great printers on velvet paper so i can minimize ink switching on the 3800. Just make sure you run a nozzle check weekly so it does not sit unused for long periods of time.

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
Where to Sell My 2200???
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 07:58:38 am »

You might also consider keeping it since i have seen them price out on FM for $200; (EBAY is a different reality). The printer delivers great printers on velvet paper so i can minimize ink switching on the 3800. Just make sure you run a nozzle check weekly so it does not sit unused for long periods of time.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=93208\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you want to use the 2200 for B&W Quadtone RIP does a good job (uncrippled shareware, $50).
Frankly, every time I sold a printer I've regretted it, I only sell them because of the space.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

jjlphoto

Where to Sell My 2200???
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 10:05:15 am »

If you want to use the 2200 for B&W Quadtone RIP does a good job (uncrippled shareware, $50).
Frankly, every time I sold a printer I've regretted it, I only sell them because of the space.

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=93260\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

How true-

I sold two Epson 1120's, the best BW printer made IMO. I really like my 3800, but still have my 1280 on the top shelf as back-up. I plan to sell it, hopefully my sellers remorse will finally stop.
Thanks, John Luke

Member-ASMP
Pages: [1]   Go Up