Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Year New hampshire  (Read 2182 times)

Coyotelad

New Year New hampshire
« on: December 20, 2006, 11:05:31 am »

I am visiting friends staying in New London, NH over the New Year holidays and would like to spend a few days in the field taking some shots.  Can anyone advise any great locations at this time of year.  All advice welcome!  Thanks

peterpix2005

• http://perpublisher.com
New Year New hampshire
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 01:53:55 pm »

Quote from: Coyotelad,Dec 20 2006, 04:05 PM
I am visiting friends staying in New London, NH over the New Year holidays and would like to spend a few days in the field taking some shots.  Can anyone advise any great locations at this time of year.  All advice welcome!  Thanks

Not much snow around at the moment,  but try going north to the White Mountains and various notches: Franconia, Crawford and Pinkham.  Several covered bridges in the New London area. If it's been cold enough and there's enough ice, the villages of fishing shacks on Lake Winnipesaukee are picturesque.

Peter

Coyotelad

New Year New hampshire
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 04:06:52 am »

Quote from: peterpix2005,Dec 20 2006, 06:53 PM
Quote from: Coyotelad,Dec 20 2006, 04:05 PM

Not much snow around at the moment,  but try going north to the White Mountains and various notches: Franconia, Crawford and Pinkham.  Several covered bridges in the New London area. If it's been cold enough and there's enough ice, the villages of fishing shacks on Lake Winnipesaukee are picturesque.

Peter
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=91643\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Many thanks Peter for your help - will get the map out and start looking up your recommendations.  Happy Xmas.
Pages: [1]   Go Up