Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DB purchasing intention  (Read 2183 times)

imwho88

DB purchasing intention
« on: December 11, 2006, 01:23:48 am »

product: leaf aptus 75s or sinar eMotion 75

quantity: one or two pcs

time: from now on to the next month

my location: home: Sammamish, WA 98075, USA
                   office: beijing, China

interesting in: leaf's special promotion and sinar's HY6 early bird programby the end of the year . and would like to know more about.

current status: just finished tests on leaf aptus 75s ,  Hasselblad cf 39 and phase one p45 in beijing China, and ready to buy. but i was told by the dealers of leaf and sinar in China there is no promotion available in China.  I really doubt about it.

my purchasing intention is serious and will able purchase DB in US or China.  please quote me your best price with your promotion: imwho88@hotmail.com

a short note to Thierry :

hi, Thierry ,

i have called your dealer in guangdong China a couple weeks ago.  they never called me back. it seems to me they have no intention to make a sale and their knowlege on DB is very limited.

Steven

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
DB purchasing intention
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 01:36:19 am »

product: leaf aptus 75s or sinar eMotion 75

quantity: one or two pcs

time: from now on to the next month

my location: home: Sammamish, WA 98075, USA
                   office: beijing, China

interesting in: leaf's special promotion and sinar's HY6 early bird programby the end of the year . and would like to know more about.

current status: just finished tests on leaf aptus 75s ,  Hasselblad cf 39 and phase one p45 in beijing China, and ready to buy. but i was told by the dealers of leaf and sinar in China there is no promotion available in China.  I really doubt about it.

my purchasing intention is serious and will able purchase DB in US or China.  please quote me your best price with your promotion: imwho88@hotmail.com

a short note to Thierry :

hi, Thierry ,

i have called your dealer in guangdong China a couple weeks ago.  they never called me back. it seems to me they have no intention to make a sale and their knowlege on DB is very limited.

Steven
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=89820\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Dear Steven,

thank you very much for this information and for contacting me directly.

I am a bit surprised that our distributor did not contact you and was not seeming serious to you: are you sure you contacted the company PSC in Guangdong? I have just contacted their general manager and he said to me that it is impossible and that you might have spoken to somebody not knowing. He is ready to contact you directly and speak with you.

Could you provide all your details to me that I can forward him?

Here also the mobile number of LJ (general manager): +86 13503008194

You can anytime get in touch with me, if you have any question or issue.

thanks for your feedback and best regards,
Thierry
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up