From a previous thread, should still pretty much hold true:
• Meter included
• In camera integrated TTL-meter.
• 3 Methods for metering: Electronic multi-zone, spot and multi-Spot.
• Shutter-, Aperture- and Program automatic, and manual.
• Modern TTL-metering at the film plane.
• RGB-Scanner for white balance .
• Electronic shutter with Flash sync from 1/1000 to 30 Seconds.
• Direct-Drive-Linear motor driven aperture and shutter in 1/3 steps.
• PQS-lenses have shutter blades made from carbon in connection with Neodym-magnets in the Linear motor with 1/1000s shutter speeds.
• Use of all Rolleiflex 6000-System lenses without adapter made after 1974.
• In the Film magazine motor driven film transport for single exposure and continuous exposures with 1,5 frames per second.
• With continuous exposures the metering is constantly corrected between frames.
Other tech. stuff Rolleiflex Hy6
AF-Function: AF cross sensor (multi field). Integrated red light lines for AF metering with bad lighting.
Format for Film: 6 x 6 cm und 4,5 x 6 cm
Film types: 120 und 220 Roll-film
Multi spot metering through metering and saving the datei from up to 5 single values
Integrated RGB-Sensor for auto white balance for Digital photography
TTL-Studio pre flash metering: with Studio generators
Finders: Waist level finder with loupe, 90° High-Eye-point finder, changeable screens.
Super bright High-D-Screens included
Energy: Hochleistungs Lithium-Ionen-Akku 7,2 V
Hand-grip: In 3 positions lockable (for waist level and 90o-Sucherbetrieb)
Digital backs: special functions and basic programming with menu functions:
1. flash sync; 2. pre flash metering; 3. timer; 4. quiet function on/off; 5. transport on/off;
6. middle point metering on/off; 8. AF- field points; 9. continuous exposures, ±1/3 / ±2/3 LW;
10. frame number
Size & Weight: 1. without Lens or Magazine: 157 x 112 x 78 mm; 2. without Lens: 900 g,
Kpl. with Standard-lens 2,8/80 mm and Magazine 4560: 1700 g