Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 14706 times)

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 04:08:26 am »

Thierry,
I'm curious about the EyeLike Precision M22 with either the 6008AF/Hy6 and/or p3:
? Will the upcoming software support the M22 with Rollei and Schneider electronic shutters?  Will faster than i.s.o.25 be available on the M22?
? It would be nice to be able to configure-to-order a p3 with a wide angle bellows and geared rail clamp just like I'm able to configure an Apple Mac Pro tower.
? Will the Rollei 6000 lens adapter fit onto a p3 lens board?
Thank you,
Billy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=89132\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

hi Bill,

please find my answers to your questions:

- 1.  I'm curious about the EyeLike Precision M22 with either the 6008AF/Hy6 and/or p3?

The Eyelike Precision M 22 can be fitted already today to the 6008 AF with the corresponding adapter plate, and to the Sinar p3 with the Hasselblad V adapter plate (without the guaranty that the tild & swing axes are in the right place).
At the moment, there are no plans to produce other adaptaters for this back.
Remark: the Eyellike Precision M 22 can only be operated with the Eyelike CapturePro software, not with Sinar Captureshop.

2.  Will the upcoming software support the M22 with Rollei and Schneider electronic shutters?

The coming Sinar Exposure software will support the Eyelike Precision 22.
The support of Schneider lenses is planed.
There are yet no plans to support Rollei shutters.

3.  It would be nice to be able to configure-to-order a p3 with a wide angle bellows and geared rail clamp just like I'm able to configure an Apple Mac Pro tower.

This is already possible today, that a customer can order his desired camera configuration, by ordering the different items.

4.  Will the Rollei 6000 lens adapter fit onto a p3 lens board?

There is nothing such planed today. It also does not make much sense, to fit a MF lens to a view camera like the p3 for because of the limitations which are important.

Hopefully this answers.

Best regards,
Thierry
Sinar
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2006, 04:28:43 am »

Hi Thierry,

Thank you for coming here to help and inform us.

I think all of us are very impressed by the Hy6 specs, and its release as an "open" platform.
I have one supplementary commercial question, and one technical question. Both questions  are, I believe, of interest to all members of this forum.

- Is Phase now on board ? In other words will Phase make backs for the Hy6 ? It has become standard advice here to new buyers of Phase backs to tell them to get the "Advanced Warranty" package that allows a change of mounts, exactly because of the Hy6 appearance, and it would be nice if you could confirm this is sound advice.

- Do the new lenses encode distance settings and write them into the EXIF file data ? I believe this is of use in effecting lens corrections in software.

Edmund

hi Edmund,

I have been noticing that you are very active here, and largely contribute to the discussions. Thanks for the welcome.

As for the new coming Hy6, there is nothing much I can say at this stage which was not said and which is not already known by you guys here:

- the introduction of this camera will be within the 2nd quartal of 2007
- Sinar will distribute and sell it through its own traditional sales channels worldwide (as well as ALL professional Rollei MF cameras and equipment from the today called cie. "Franke & Heidecke")
- it will be an "open" camera system
- the Hy 6 accepts all exisiting lenses and almost all accessories from the 6008 serie
- there are already packages available from our distributors

- for technical information I can send a brochure offline to anybody contacting me at my email address below

Best regards
Thierry
Sinar
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=89110\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

LasseDPF

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2006, 04:52:51 am »

This is something that I am looking for as well. This would be a very good thing to have.

Also, being able to type in focus distance and have the camera focus at that distance when shooting thetered..  I might be the only one looking for such a feature?

Lasse

Hi Thierry,

- Do the new lenses encode distance settings and write them into the EXIF file data ? I believe this is of use in effecting lens corrections in software.

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=89167\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Lasse Morkhagen

TorbenEskerod

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2006, 05:15:14 am »

xx
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 07:25:43 am by TorbenEskerod »

BJNY

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2006, 06:02:55 am »

I don't imagine Thierry being able to answer the question about Phase One joining in, as Sinar is a licensee just as Leaf is.  Only F+H or Phase are in the know.
Guillermo

thsinar

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2006, 06:34:21 am »

I don't imagine Thierry being able to answer the question about Phase One joining in, as Sinar is a licensee just as Leaf is.  Only F+H or Phase are in the know.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=89171\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

you are (partly) right: I'm not yet able to answer this issue, for not having the full knowledge and because you can imagine that at this stage discussions are certainly not closed.

I beg all for a little patience and you will all be informed in due time, being it through myself here, or officially.

Thanks for your understanding and best regards,
Thierry
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

TorbenEskerod

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2006, 06:55:10 am »

xx
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 07:25:56 am by TorbenEskerod »

thsinar

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2006, 07:07:32 am »

Dear Thierry

Surely you must know about AF-WA lens options for the Hy6 !

Best

Torben Eskerod
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=89176\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Also here, I beg for your patience for the time being. There are certainly ongoing processes, but nothing to allow me to communicate it officially.

I will in any case feedback from my own in due time.

Thierry
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

Henry Goh

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2006, 07:10:12 am »

It is wonderful to see Thiery here.  Now we are getting better information rather than speculations and sometimes, misleading "experiences".

Thiery a BIG welcome to you and I hope as an old P2 user, I can salvage some of my gear for future work with a suitable digital back rather than dumping everything at a big loss on Ebay.

Henry Goh

khwanaon

• http://
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2006, 10:15:19 pm »

hi Thierry!

Welcome and great to have you joining here.

When is the eVolution 75 multishot available? Will it have 4- AND 16-shot modes?

Thanks,
Aon

thsinar

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2006, 05:56:36 am »

hi Thierry!

Welcome and great to have you joining here.

When is the eVolution 75 multishot available? Will it have 4- AND 16-shot modes?

Thanks,
Aon
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=89314\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

hi Aon,

the eVolution is planed for the first quartal of 2007

This back is planed to have single, as well as multishot function (4-shot only).

Best regards,
Thierry
Sinar
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up