Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPF5000 Profiles for Entrada Papers  (Read 2202 times)

jbryer

iPF5000 Profiles for Entrada Papers
« on: December 05, 2006, 02:33:10 pm »

I was wondering if someone could send me their profiles for the Entrada papers (190, 390, bright, and natural). I ordered a sample back and would like to try canned profiles before paying to make my own.

It also seems Moab is not at all responsive to emails. I've tried to contact them multiple times with not even a automated response.

Thanks,
Jason
jason@bryer.org

Paul Sumi

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 06:47:00 pm »

I was wondering if someone could send me their profiles for the Entrada papers (190, 390, bright, and natural). I ordered a sample back and would like to try canned profiles before paying to make my own.

It also seems Moab is not at all responsive to emails. I've tried to contact them multiple times with not even a automated response.

Thanks,
Jason
jason@bryer.org
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Moab paper profiles can be found here:

[a href=\"http://www.moabpaper.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=8]http://www.moabpaper.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=8[/url]

However, they don't appear to have any yet for your printer.

I am surprised that you have had no luck in e-mailing them.  I've had good experiences with them in the past with my e-mail questions.

Paul

Andrew W

• http://
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 10:09:06 pm »

Thanks,
Jason
jason@bryer.org
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=88850\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It is my understanding that the color guy at Moab Paper is acquiring various printers as we speak... my assumption is that he will be producing profiles. I could be wrong.... my wife reminds me of that. Hopefully that is the case and profiles will not be too far away. I will try to find out.. if I do.. I will post it in this thread.

I corresponded with the "profiler" at Moab and he stated that "yes" they are working on the Canon 5000, the Epson 3800, and the HP 9180. The profiles will not be ready for several weeks, but they are forthcoming. So, for those willing to wait... you should have your profiles in a month or so.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 11:01:36 pm by Andrew W »
[span style='color:green'][span style='f

O'Archie

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 02:19:10 am »

Andrew thanks for update regarding Moab. Iwas about to contact them to ask exactly what you posted.

It is my understanding that the color guy at Moab Paper is acquiring various printers as we speak... my assumption is that he will be producing profiles. I could be wrong.... my wife reminds me of that. Hopefully that is the case and profiles will not be too far away. I will try to find out.. if I do.. I will post it in this thread.

I corresponded with the "profiler" at Moab and he stated that "yes" they are working on the Canon 5000, the Epson 3800, and the HP 9180. The profiles will not be ready for several weeks, but they are forthcoming. So, for those willing to wait... you should have your profiles in a month or so.

Cheers,
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=88914\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up