FWIW, I had the same problem (but I hadn't made any prints yet). My nozzle checks and manual cleaning cycle failed, so I put it into auto nozzle check/clean. I didn't want to do that initially, afraid that the automated mode would use more ink, however ultimately it was the mode that worked. In retrospect, I wonder if the auto clean/check is smart and will only clean the nozzle that's clogged, but there's no way to tell.
My levels ended up at around the same place as yours, But after a bunch of letter size prints haven't moved appreciably. The reports are pretty cool. I wish they included how much ink is used in the cleaning cycles.