Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IPF5000 - Can't Print to Cassette from PS Plug-in  (Read 2147 times)

John Hollenberg

IPF5000 - Can't Print to Cassette from PS Plug-in
« on: November 26, 2006, 08:55:35 pm »

OK, finally got around to trying to print on the IPF5000.  Can't do it!
I am using the Photoshop Export plug-in, and the only media sources listed are "Roll Paper" (which I can't use because I don't have any roll paper, or the auto roll feed yet) and manual (which I assume is the top slot AKA "the tray").  There isn't any cassette listed!  Could this be related to the GARO Status Monitor crashing on startup?  Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

--John

Dennishh

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 09:24:08 pm »

Canon still has a very limited selection of papers that can be used from the cassette. This will change when the new media configuration tool is released. Change the paper type to   photo paper plus, now you will be able to select the cassette. if you haven't see this  check it out http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/...n-ipf5000.shtml
Dennis

John Hollenberg

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 10:17:28 pm »

Canon still has a very limited selection of papers that can be used from the cassette. This will change when the new media configuration tool is released. Change the paper type to   photo paper plus, now you will be able to select the cassette. if you haven't see this  check it out http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/...n-ipf5000.shtml
Dennis
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=87274\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thank you!!!  In spite of reading all the reviews and creating the Canon IPF5000 Wiki, plus a couple of hours with the manual (if you want to call it that), I still couldn't figure this out.  Must be pretty intuitive.  Will add this to the FAQ on the Wiki.

--John
Pages: [1]   Go Up