Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Author Topic: Question for the Still Life guys. What view camera  (Read 7224 times)
robert zimmerman
Full Member
Offline Offline

Posts: 226

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 10:59:30 AM »

I don't know what it's called or the part number but it's a simple black plastic support that fits onto the rail and looks like a "T". The height can be adjusted as needed and you can place it anywhere along the rail.

Christoph Greiner, who is my Arca dealer, sent me one with the bellows. You can ask him, he should know. He's extreemely helpful and knows nearly everything about Arca Swiss cameras.

His internet adress is: He's pretty quick to answer emails.
Offline Offline

Posts: 9

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 11:09:35 AM »

I use an Arca with the rotaslide back, having never used a different option I can't tell you if its better or not than the alternatives

what I can tell you is I cannot imagine working without one, composition is simple using the groundglass.. then just slide the back across.. if its portrait you can rotate the ground glass accordingly and the back, the masks that came with it were pretty useless, so I used gaffer tape and measured the difference,

landscape is perfect, portrait requires 2 clicks of front rise to get it bang

live video I find is useful occasionally over a product table, but much slower than your eye. and outside it doesn't work.
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Jump to: