Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PhaseOne and Architectural Photography--Live Video  (Read 11398 times)

Boghb

PhaseOne and Architectural Photography--Live Video
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 04:39:30 pm »

Marc

With the flexi-bellows, you will not need a bayonet mount for all but your shortest lenses -- say 35 and under.  Lenses snap on with a twist, which is much more convenient than the Horseman, whose lenses have to be screwed on by four screws!

The movements are greared, and pretty smooth and accurate.  But, as with any LF setup being used with a DB, I am not sure the tolorances are tight enough. This also goes for standardizing reference shots for the LCC tool.

I did not go with the Cambo because it lacks tilt.  That is a necessity for my landscape applications.  Cambo also seems a bit bulkier.

pixjohn

PhaseOne and Architectural Photography--Live Video
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 12:43:48 am »

rethmeier, it is very easy to use the live video outdoors. I place a 4x ND gel filter folded twice over the lens, and it works great. Looks the same as live video indoors.

If the Live Video from Phase is similar to the Aptus one,I must say it can't be used outside
and in bright conditions.

The Leaf one only works with interior conditions.

My point is,if you're going to shoot tethered,why not look at the preview on your laptop etc.

The eMotion-75 that I've ordered,doesn't have Live video(at the moment)however the OLED
screen is very good and it's very easy to check focus at 100%.
My2CW,
Cheers,
Willem.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=86675\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up