Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No roll option for PS Plugin iPF5000  (Read 2196 times)

jbryer

No roll option for PS Plugin iPF5000
« on: November 21, 2006, 10:59:30 pm »

I just received the roll adapter today from Canon. I went ahead and uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them (downloaded the latest from the Canada website). The problem I'm having is that the PS plugin won't let me choose the roll adapter but the OS driver does. Any thoughts?

And another thing. In the OS driver everytime I switch between the main and page setup I loose my settings. I didn't realize this until I tried printing and the printer yelled at me because the paper types didn't match. Took me a bit to realize that every time I switch between the two panes it goes back to the defaults.

By the way, I'm working on a MacBook Pro.

Thanks,
Jason
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 11:04:16 pm by jbryer »

jbryer

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 08:08:57 am »

Another piece of information I discovered this morning. The roll option will show up if I choose plain paper. I have Ilford Smooth Pearl loaded and chose Photo Paper Plus according to their documentation. Is there another paper type that will work for this paper in roll format?

Thanks,
Jason

usinare

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 08:30:36 am »

Another piece of information I discovered this morning. The roll option will show up if I choose plain paper. I have Ilford Smooth Pearl loaded and chose Photo Paper Plus according to their documentation. Is there another paper type that will work for this paper in roll format?

Thanks,
Jason
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=86552\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

not all paper types can be used with the roll option. for some media types, the printer switches to cassette/manual or roll/manual.
Pages: [1]   Go Up