Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H3D images  (Read 3199 times)

digitalguy

Hasselblad H3D images
« on: November 10, 2006, 11:52:31 am »

Does anyone have any real world test images they would like to share that were taken with the H3d?
Especially ones taken with the new 28mm lens and distortion correction applied and not applied?
Also has anyone done a P45 to H3D test?
Dg

mkravit

Hasselblad H3D images
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 08:52:29 pm »

Does anyone have any real world test images they would like to share that were taken with the H3d?
Especially ones taken with the new 28mm lens and distortion correction applied and not applied?
Dg
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=84503\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have a Hasselblad H3d coming tomorrow or Thursday. I am pretty interested to see what it will do. I have not tested the H3D but I was present a couple of weeks ago for the testing of the P45 v Aptus 75 v CFH39 in a very controlled studio enviornment.

After carefully examining the files side by side on a 30" Cinema Display I was amazed to see very little difference if any at all. All three backs produce amazingly beautiful files. In fact, it was extremely difficult to tell them apart. The days of people saying one backs results are more film like or better are gone. All of the manufacturers are doing a great job.

hubell

Hasselblad H3D images
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 10:34:38 pm »

Dg
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=84503\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hasselblad has a Quicktime movie with before and after shots with the 28mm lens showing the effects of the digital distortion correction in the Flexcolor software. Some of the dealers have it. Hassleblad should put it up on its web site, but these guys are not real marketing wizzes.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 10:35:17 pm by hcubell »
Pages: [1]   Go Up