Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaf, Phase and Sinar users  (Read 2967 times)

mcfoto

• http://montalbetticampbell.com
Leaf, Phase and Sinar users
« on: October 16, 2006, 04:36:44 am »

Hi
This is a question that I think a lot of people would like to know. If you are a Hasselblad H 1/2 user with Leaf, Phase and Sinar are you going to switch to Mamiya or Rollie? My reasoning is the last poll that more people used the H1 or H2 system but over 57% used Leaf, Phase & Sinar ( in that order ) digital backs. In that poll about 8% used Imacon. Are you going to switch to Imacon or ditch your Hasselblad platform in the future.  This is really a question to digital back owners.
thanks Denis Montalbetti
Denis Montalbetti
Montalbetti+Campbell [

deelight

• http://
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 04:54:27 am »

Hello!

No, I won´t sell my H1 - why? Of course I am not happy with Hasselblads step to seperate future lenses from H1/H2 and Non-Imacon backs. But my H1 and the lenses I already own still work perfectly with my A22 and will do so for the next years.

In a few years there might be another constellation that may result in buying into a new system. But why the hell think about it NOW??? I payed for the system and it NOW has to work. And thats exactly what it does - very well.

Best regards,

Clem

RicAgu

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 06:09:36 pm »

I have invested a lot of time and money with my H1 system that consists of two H1 bodies with six lenses, an Aptus 75 and PhaseOne P25.  I will continue to use this system for another 12-18 months.  Unlike my RZ and P67 that served me for over seven years.

When the Rollie Hy6 comes out in full production and working I will surely move over to that system.  I loved my Rollie 6008 when I had it over ten years ago and will be very happy to be able to use the Schneider lenses again.  The H1 is good enough for now.  I bounce between digital and film with it.

Best of luck to all of you out there with the equipment battles we face.

Hello!

No, I won´t sell my H1 - why? Of course I am not happy with Hasselblads step to seperate future lenses from H1/H2 and Non-Imacon backs. But my H1 and the lenses I already own still work perfectly with my A22 and will do so for the next years.

In a few years there might be another constellation that may result in buying into a new system. But why the hell think about it NOW??? I payed for the system and it NOW has to work. And thats exactly what it does - very well.

Best regards,

Clem
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=80634\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

MarkKay

• http://markkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/1305161
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 10:46:54 pm »

I am going to wait and see if indeed the new lenses are only for the H3.  If so, I will likely sell my Hassy stuff and move to another system.  I figure by that time, their will be more information.  Even if i like the H3D alot, I am not going to support their company any further in protest of their marketing approaches

I have invested a lot of time and money with my H1 system that consists of two H1 bodies with six lenses, an Aptus 75 and PhaseOne P25.  I will continue to use this system for another 12-18 months.  Unlike my RZ and P67 that served me for over seven years.

When the Rollie Hy6 comes out in full production and working I will surely move over to that system.  I loved my Rollie 6008 when I had it over ten years ago and will be very happy to be able to use the Schneider lenses again.  The H1 is good enough for now.  I bounce between digital and film with it.

Best of luck to all of you out there with the equipment battles we face.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=80749\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up