Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS_Hasselblad H Film backs, anyone still use film?  (Read 10114 times)

paul_jones

• http://www.paulrossjones.com
FS_Hasselblad H Film backs, anyone still use film?
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2006, 06:30:32 pm »

Diversity, as in you and the op differ on a point of view. Tolerance, as in we should respect each other's point of view and if there is an irreconcilable issue, leave it to the moderator to resolve.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=80390\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

i would like a for sale area added. im aways looking for second hand gear- the purchasing of equipment is one of the very serious(as far as price goes) aspects of med format digital.
any help in that arena would help.

even though i wouldnt like lots of posts from dealers with prices, i do think they start price fighting a bit- and that must be good for us.

paul
check my new website
[url=http://www.pau

ssherman

• http://www.shermanphoto.com
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2006, 09:47:46 pm »

Wow-if people onlt talked this much about photography subjects one could learn a lot here.

If I made a posting error, I'm sorry and already deleted the post.
To be attacked for posting things on photo.net classifieds-
Jeez thats pretty petty , low down silliness.
Photo.net classifieds board EXISTS for that reason.

Anyway, ceeya later.

izaack

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2006, 10:37:11 pm »

Wow-if people onlt talked this much about photography subjects one could learn a lot here.

If I made a posting error, I'm sorry and already deleted the post.
To be attacked for posting things on photo.net classifieds-
Jeez thats pretty petty , low down silliness.
Photo.net classifieds board EXISTS for that reason.

Anyway, ceeya later.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=80440\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I thought that I would follow Paul's advice by letting it go but since ssherman has decided to call me pretty petty and low down silly let me point out how disingenuous and possibly deceitful he is.

I am not talking about his photo.net classifieds. It is a classified section so why should I want take him to task for that? Take a look at his 16 postings on the various photo.net fora. Out of his sixteen 'contributions', four are for sale postings slipped into the middle of discussions. The fifth one started by ssherman in 2006 concerns his FS posting in Medium Format Digest Forum which has specifically forbidden FS postings since at least 1998. As ssherman has been a member since 1996, he cannot protest his innocence. ssherman just does not care as long as it benefits him. And he is likely to do to this forum what he did to photo.net. If you dig a little deeper, you will find ssherman littering other photography fora on the WWW with his FS postings.

I am sorry at the turn this has taken. Since ssherman has resorted to calling me names and distorting the truth about his own activities, I have decided to call him on it. You can all decide what kind of a character you are dealing with here.

So, are you now feigning ignorance, ssherman? Are you deliberately avoiding this issue, trying to pull wool over our eyes?

What does that make you, ssherman?

By the way, if you do learn to participate beyond putting up FS spam, you will find that we do talk a lot about photography around here. Start by contributing more than spam or ad hominem remarks.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 01:09:42 am by izaack »

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2006, 05:31:42 am »

i would like a for sale area added. im aways looking for second hand gear- the purchasing of equipment is one of the very serious(as far as price goes) aspects of med format digital.
any help in that arena would help.

even though i wouldnt like lots of posts from dealers with prices, i do think they start price fighting a bit- and that must be good for us.

paul
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=80420\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I too would like MF for sale and wanted to be allowed if clearly marked.
- Imagine the convenience of posting "anyone got a spare film back" ?
- Dealing with fellow pros is more pleasant than getting scammed on ebay.
- More realistic pricing by dealers.

I suggest this be put in place with clear rules (eg. MF stuff only, FS or Wanted in topic subject). I see no problem with FS/wanted being mixed in with the MF forum, but others here seem to think differently, and although I do not understand their motives I would feel inclined to respect their opinions.

Edmund
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 05:34:29 am by eronald »
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up