Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One IQ160 Medium Format Back  (Read 361 times)

kellmeister

FS: Phase One IQ160 Medium Format Back
« on: June 30, 2018, 11:38:25 AM »

Phase One IQ160 - $7800 Excellent working condition. Cosmetically it shows some sign of use and has some small scuffs on one side. Includes usb cable, firewire cable, twin vpro charger, and 5 batteries. 

I'm regretfully selling my IQ160 and Phase One kit. I simply don't shoot it enough to keep it around the studio and need to buy other gear. I'm moving towards architectural photography and unfortunately prefer working with a DSLR over a tech camera.

Everything works great and the back still has the protective covering over the LCD.  The back only has 17K acuations.

I've been a longtime lurker here and have sold many items on photography-on-the-net/fredmiranda and if you need any references I will be happy to provide them. I've also been on ebay since 1999 and have 100% feedback.
Please PM me if you need any additional information or would like to make an offer. 

I would prefer to ship within the United States.

More Images HERE

kellmeister

Re: FS: Phase One IQ160 Medium Format Back
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 04:36:07 PM »

Bump for updated pricing.

Will take $7000 for the IQ160 back. Also, will offer special pricing for combining items from my other listing. Otherwise, everything will be sent off to ebay.
Pages: [1]   Go Up