Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: The man in charge of the National Parks has his friggin' hat on backwards!  (Read 24797 times)

jeremyrh

Regarding his staff, he's fired people who haven;t worked out or have become creatures of the Washington swamp like Pruitt.  That too was a campaign promise.

What? He promised to hire crooks? Well he certainly kept that one!

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website

... Here in the real world we're dealing with the results of US foreign involvement in the middle east...

I'll give you that.

But how is that Trump's fault? If anything, it is a cumulative result of years of experts' (vs. amateurs like him) policies on both sides of the aisle. All those academic, eloquent, elite, educated, life-long career, "supremely qualified" experts that recommended and implemented those policies, and yet the end result is a total mess.

jeremyrh

I'll give you that.

But how is that Trump's fault? If anything, it is a cumulative result of years of experts' (vs. amateurs like him) policies on both sides of the aisle. All those academic, eloquent, elite, educated, life-long career, "supremely qualified" experts that recommended and implemented those policies, and yet the end result is a total mess.

Agreed. It's not his fault any more than it's Obama etc.

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography

A foolish comment, not least because most of the current immigration of Muslims into Europe is fuelled by US wars in Iraq and consequent upheaval in Syria.
Spot on comment and it goes all the way back to the secret Sykes/Picot Agreement that was made during WW I.  Also, let's not forget that some of the migration was a result of needing more workers in certain European countries beginning in the 1970s (Morroccans coming to Holland and Turks to Germany).  Many of the immigrants to England and France were a result of agreements resulting from colonial or Commonwealth 'holdings.'

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site

This thread has now drifted sufficiently far from its topic, insofar as the right way to wear a hat can be considered a topic, that it is time it ceased to be.

Jeremy
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up