Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: L - Type prints  (Read 1463 times)

pflower

Re: L - Type prints
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2018, 10:47:52 AM »

Where did you see this offer?  I can't find it on their website.

Thanks

Will read their website again to double check when I have more time but it appears the introductory offer is very tempting :)
4 A3 prints shipped  12 to UK is extremely good value

Did I read it correctly ! !

mcbroomf

• Mike Broomfield
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2018, 01:58:54 PM »

Kevin created a link to a "landing page" in the article towards the end.  It's not on their website.

There is no way to create a book at the moment.  I could not find a book link and asked them.  Huw got back to me fairly quickly and said that they don't have an App but are working on one, due in 2-3 months.

Kevin Raber

• Administrator
  • Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2018, 02:53:19 AM »

Just got off a ship after ten days in the high Arctic 82.2 degrees - great trip.  As far as L.Type goes.  I am not paid by any company unless I state so in my article.  I explained my history with this company and how impressed I was with their product.  Why do people presume because I am enthusiastic and like a product that a company is paying us?  Just to make things clear we are loaned gear every now and then to review or look at.  Sometimes we write about it.  Most of the gear written about on this site we purchase.

I am a firm believer in the print and promote printing on this site often.  If you don't make your own prints, then here is a company offering LuLa readers a good offer as well as a great high-quality product.
Kevin Raber
Publisher - luminous-landscape.com
[email protected]

Jeff

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2018, 03:42:10 AM »

Where did you see this offer?  I can't find it on their website.

Thanks

At the bottom of Kevin's article there is a link to the Luminous Landscape landing page where details can be found in the first paragraph.

The offer is for new customers' first order but there is a discount for subsequent orders using the LL voucher code.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up