Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NIK collection problem  (Read 1636 times)

mdijb

• mdiimaging.com
NIK collection problem
« on: June 10, 2018, 03:59:31 pm »

I purchased and installed Nik Collection from DXO.  I enter ther the code into the box on the splash screen but when pushing the activate button, nothing happens and phtoshop freezes.  the software appears to operate only in Demo mode.  I have to force quit photoshop.

I submitted a support twice and it appears to go nowhere.  It does not appear in my account, that is recognized.  There is no huma I can talk to.

Anyone can help?

MDIJB
mdiimaging.com

rasworth

Re: NIK collection problem
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 06:42:25 pm »

Thom Hogan reported on some problems installing the new collection,

http://dslrbodies.com/accessories/software-for-nikon-dslrs/software-news/digital-photography-softwar/nik-collection-2018-by-dxo.html

Apparently they have issued an update, but still not clear it fixes.

Richard Southworth
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 07:50:54 pm by rasworth »

kirkt

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 02:16:38 pm »

Have you created an account with DxO?  I think that when you go to activate the software, you need to have an active account with DxO. First you go to your account and enter your license info, then you can activate the Nik Collection at the splash screen.  I was getting an error message telling me that I needed to check the activation code or check my internet connection when I clicked on the Activate button at the splash screen.  Then I went to my DxO account, entered the info and I was able to activate successfully. 

Maybe this will help?  I hope.

kirk

mdijb

• mdiimaging.com
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 02:48:59 pm »

Maybe DXO was listening.  Today the Activation went as expected.  Problem solved.

MDIJB
mdiimaging.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up