I was wondering if those who had the chance to attend Photokina had had the chance to gather additional information about the Seitz 617?
- how does it work compared to the Betterlight backs?
- how are the 3 channels captured? Are the captured one after the other like in the Betterlight, or simultaneously thanks to a new solution?
- what is their position related to RGB artifacts typically found in scanner device images?
- how was the surfers print displayed on the booth from this standpoint?
- any problem with internal mass transfer when the high speed scanning occurs?
Thank you in advance,