Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't Minimize LR Classic 7.3.1 on Win10 machine  (Read 585 times)

walter.sk

Can't Minimize LR Classic 7.3.1 on Win10 machine
« on: June 03, 2018, 04:47:48 pm »

The top-of-the-screen, right-side  symbols for minimize, make LR window less than full screen, and the X to close LR have disappeared.  All the "tricks" I have used in the past don't help, and when I am using LR I can't get to my Windows task bar.  I can't even click on the top of LR and drag it to let go of being full screen.  So the only way I have left to get to another window or program is to close LR.

I tried left-clicking, right-clicking, with and without the Ctrl, Windows, Alt and Shift keys in all combinations,  and in desperation,  several regular keyboard keys such as w, c, x, f, v, etc but of course they don't do the job.

I've been using LR since it was invented, and I don't think I'm as dumb as this makes me feel.  Wha happened?

walter.sk

Duh!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 05:00:22 pm »

Solved it!  I went to Window>Screen Mode, and found that somehow I had previously clicked on Full Screen with Menu Bar.  When I checked "Normal," the 3 little Windows boxes reappeared, and I now can minimize or move the LR window all day, if I want to.
Pages: [1]   Go Up